WE'RE HIRING FRONT END DEVELOPERS
Expire on: 2023-03-31
Number of position: 2
- Receive tasks from the project Scrum Masters.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Clarify questions with customers
- Develop new features and enhancements for both frontend and backend sites.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using ReactJs programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Involve in team’s discussion to find solutions for new requirements
Your Skills and Experience
- 6+ months of real, hands-on experience in web/frontend development in a professional environment working with some of the main frameworks or libraries (ReactJS)
- Typescript Redux (vuex, ngrx or other Flux pattern works as well)
- Nice to have working with Figma designs
- Strong analytic skills to process complex requirements to come up with end-to-end scenarios and implications.
- High proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- Hands-on experience in Responsive Design.
- Hands-on experience in Web/front-end testing and automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Knowledge of API integration.
- Knowledge of Web/front-end SDLC and CD/CI processes: Jenkins, SonarQube
- DevOps mindset REST API’s and Swagger/OpenApi
- Knowledge with componentization (any experience on WebComponents is a plus).
- Should know how to work with Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You should know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality.
- Hands-on experience in Agile projects
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Should be hardworking and ready to put extra efforts as per project need.
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC and STLC practices and procedures.
- Should be able a quick learner and adapt to change.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects.
- Ability to work along with team distributed across locations.
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned projects.
- Able to articulate well the solution(s).
- Able to work as a team
- From 8:00am to 5:00pm - Mon - Fri
- Friendly startup working environment with young talents
- Salary: Negotiations
Apply for a job by sending your CV via email at [email protected].