WE'RE HIRING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Expire on: 2024-01-15
Number of position: 1
We are looking for a Business Developmen to complete various administrative duties around the office. In this position, you will answer phones, communicate with our clients, organize files, and send out invoices. You will also manage the calendar and schedule for the office and our department managers. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional experience as an administrative assistant or a similar role, is proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and has general knowledge of invoicing and accounts payable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the office stocked with supplies
- Maintain the office calendar
- Communicate with clients
- Follow up, monitor and daily working with existing foreign partners in company’s system
- Expand and develop relationships with foreign partners in assigned areas.
- Maintain tightly client relationships and establish new international partnerships
- Building trust and long-term relationships with partners.
- Organize the online and in person meeting to discuss the arising issues during the partnership.
- Plan, prepare and review the presentations (PowerPoint) in advance to present in meetings.
- Willing to foreign travel anytime related to assigned tasks.
- ther possible tasks assigned by the management board.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Advanced English (Listening, writing, speaking), Ielts certificate is an advantage.
- Excellent in relationship building and crisis management
- Skill required: communication skill, negotiation skill, presentation skill, leadership skill, time management skill, Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability, well organized
- Honest, disciplined
- Salary: be discussed at the interviews
- Travel annually
- Social and Health insurance
- Working in professional environment, be trained related to assigned jobs