Aegona Ltd is looking for talented Back - end Developers (NodeJs) to work as part of an established and collaborative Agile/Scrum development team to build and develop the web-based application. Your key responsibilities are:
- Responsible to write software programs from design specifications;
- Plans execute, and documents unit tests;
- Reports status and issues;
- Accountable for unit test leakage;
- Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To write, review, and maintain code in compliance with the established coding quality standards of the company;
- To self-train on new technologies;
- To implement strictly all the customer’s processes if being requested, the company’s processes
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
Your Skills and Experience
- From 01 - 03 years experience in projects.
- Good knowledge of OOP, SOLID
- Good knowledge of NodeJS development, at least one NodeJS framework such as Express, Hapi, Meteor;
- Good knowledge of web service development (RESTful);
- Good awareness about security and performance in web development;
- From 8:00am to 5:00pm - Mon - Fri
- Friendly startup working environment with young talents
- Salary: Negotiations
Apply for a job by sending your CV via email at email@example.com.
Phone: +84 2871092939 | +84 2871002939