Aegona Ltd is looking for talented Tester/QC to work as part of an established and collaborative Agile/Scrum development team to build and develop the web-based application. Your key responsibilities are:
- Ensuring the quality of the project.
- Develop test cases and execute manual test.
- Report defects found in testing using standard defect tracking tools.
- Report test progress against schedule (planning and execution).
- Collaborate developers, project manager, and other members of the team in testing requirements and release planning.
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
- Ensure that all product releases meet or exceed defined quality goals per acceptance criteria.
- Responding to requests from customers and project managers.
- Support in testing, verifying bugs/issues with Customers.
- Provide the application manual user and train staff in how to use the new application.
- Technical requirements:
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Have good knowledge of software development process, software requirement analysis.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with testing desktop, web and mobile applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate English, especially speaking/reading/research skill
- Active team player – active communication, open mind, and friendliness
- Eager-to-learn mindset
- Be proactive, initiative, flexible, responsible, honest, and prudent.
- From 8:00am to 5:00pm - Mon - Fri
- Friendly startup working environment with young talents
- Salary: Negotiations
Apply for a job by sending your CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: +84 2871092939 | +84 2871002939
Address: QTSC Building 9, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam